Welcome to Eatentions~ My name is Michelle and my husbands name is Enrique, we live in Albuquerque, NM and together we basically just love food, life, having fun, and being together. Funny how the older you get, the simpler the explanation of importance, I guess when I hit 90, I might be down to one syllable….
Anyway, I’ve done a ton of different things in life and I am happy I’m not a mono-career woman, I think I would have felt I missed out on lots of cool stuff and people. Plus, I can admit that I know a little bit about a lot of things, enough to get me in A LOT of trouble.
Probably the only things I really want to master in this life are having an intimate marriage, cooking and sharing food, laughing and learning everyday, speaking Italian, being a good person, giving, and traveling the world. The rest I am okay trying out.
For the most part, I am a self-taught cook although my awesome husband bought me this really cool trip to Italy for a 4-day culinary class and I learned a bunch, drank a bunch, and ate even more. It was the best. So I guess I’m a self-taught cook with a 4-day degree in gluttony. Sweet.
As for my better half, he simply rocks. He’s the love of my life, my best friend, and gives me all the rope I need to be me. We share everything and can be full in silence.
On a fun note, here are some random loves, beliefs and dreams:
- Sunflowers just make me smile
- Eating chocolate every morning
- Butterflies and Dragonflies are glorious
- Living in Italy
- I have a nephew dog named Marshmallow
- Farmers are my heroes
- Laughing til you cry is the best
- Nieces and nephews keep you young and smiling
- Gooey desserts are good for the soul
- Dancing keeps you free
- Sharing red wine and good cigars
- Crackling fires
- Walking in a snowfall
- Cooking is my love language
- Everything sounds prettier in Italian
- Making fresh food gives me purpose
- Farmers markets are my weekly indulgence
- Sustainability keeps life simple
- Adventure is a gift
- Always have child-like wonder
- Hammocks are the best for snuggling toes
- Starry Starry Nights
- Backporch giggles with friends
- Art is the window to the soul
- Bubblegum fixes everything
Thanks for stopping by and would love you to say “Hi” and let me know what you think of the blog! Please feel free to email me at email@example.com